At Star Academy we truly believe that all our pupils are stars and deserve the chance to shine.
Our staff and school community aim to unlock the star in every child be that through academic routes or creative arts.
Our vision and values are based on developing the whole child so that every pupils has the chance to achieve. We believe in creating learning stars of the future. We also aim to enable all our pupils with essential ICT skills for life in our modern society. As an Academy we will strive to provide our pupils with skills that embrace both new and developing technologies,thus delivering an education that equips all our learners for life.
Our ICT aims are:
- For ICT to be fully embedded across the curriculum to enhance and extend our pupils learning.
- For all Academy pupils to be confident and competent users of ICT.
- For staff and pupils to have access to a range of ICT resources, including new and emerging technologies.
- For all staff to continually improve and develop their ICT skills.
- For all staff to take responsibility for e-safety and for all our pupils and families to know how to remain safe.
- To use ICT to promote links with our Academy community and the wider community as a whole.
As an academy team this academic year 2016/17 we aim to accomplish the following :-