- Policies and Procedures
- E safety
- Parent Partnership
- Pupil Premium
- Star Inclusion
- Term Dates
- Results and Performance
- Safeguarding – Keeping Children Safe at Star
- Sport Premium, Health and Well-Being
- Academy Community
- Virtual Office
- Academy Projects and Partnerships
Our long term vision is the academy will be a hub for the community providing many services from pre-school playgroup to workshops, from drop in police surgeries to fire safety advice. We have an ambition that Star Academy will be a building that is used by the whole community every day, of every week of the whole year.
So far the academy has set up links with the following partners.
- PSCO – PCSO Jo
- Fire Service – Rehana Iqbal
- Tunstall Children’s Centre – Lynette Wolmsley
- Safe School Journeys – Stephen Dyster
- Adult Education – Academy Transformation Trust
- Healthy Families – Groundworks
- Entrust Outdoor Education
We are lucky to have our own Community Well Being Centre on site. We accommodate services and courses to support our families and the local community.