Star Academies Parents Teachers and Friends Association assist the school in delivering the best education for its children by running events which raise money to support curriculum activities and purchase items which would not be available through the academies annual budget.
Our three main aims are to:
- Develop extended relationships between the staff, parents, carers and children associated with the academy.
- Engage in activities that support the academy and advance the education of the pupils.
- Provide or assist in the provision of facilities or items for the academy which are not provided from statutory funds.
Star Academies PTFA is a fundraising committee run by parents of children in the academy and members of the teaching community.
We will be posting links to our upcoming fundraising events plus photographs so watch this space!
How to get involved
We always need fresh ideas and support from fellow parents, family & friends.
- Be a volunteer either by joining the PTFA committee or by helping out at our events.
- Donate items for us to sell
- Support the academy by giving up some of your time.
We are currently fundraising for an Academy minibus. It is a big task but we will get there.