A high standard of personal appearance is expected of all our students. We ask you to make sure that your child(ren) follow the academy dress code. On the days that the children have sporting lessons they are to wear their sport uniform. Uniform items can be ordered online at www.lpclothing.co.uk
- Star Academy Jumper/Cardigan or a purple jumper/ cardigan
- White Shirt
- Star Academy Tie
- Grey Trousers ( boys or girls)
- Grey Skirt or Pinafore
- Grey or Black tights
- Grey, Black or White Socks
- Black shoes, no trainers
- Purple Summer Dress (summer only)
- Star Academy hoodie or zoodie
- White T shirt ( Star Academy T.Shirts available to order)
- Black shorts
- Black joggers or leggings
Hair needs to be suitable for Academy life. Long hair should be tied back. Fashion styles such as patterned shaved styles are not acceptable.
For safety reasons jewellery should not be worn in the Academy. Watches are permitted.
Stud earrings are acceptable as long as they can be removed by the child at PE times.