- Policies and Procedures
- E safety
- Parent Partnership
- Pupil Premium
- Star Inclusion
- Term Dates
- Results and Performance
- Safeguarding – Keeping Children Safe at Star
- Sport Premium, Health and Well-Being
- Academy Community
- Virtual Office
- Academy Projects and Partnerships
Our parent and carer community are extremely important to us. Together we can provide the essential ingredients for our STAR pupils.
What does being a STAR parent look like?
- Termly reports on how well your child is progressing
- Virtual bank ” Bank of Star” that provides a graded payment system for each time a parent or family member supports their child within the academy. This is then logged into your personal account to be used against uniform purchases or trip expense.
- An open door policy that offers support and a listening ear when you or your child needs it
- Access to teaching staff on the playground at the start and end of the day
- Open lines of communication through newsletters, text messages, home/academy journals, website, social media
- Family Learning and parent/carer learning workshops